Geoff McDonald talks passionately about the importance of having the wellbeing of our employees as a top strategic priority.
Incredible talk – inspiring, thought provoking, brilliant. Thanks Geoff – you’re a legend Dude!
Wellbeing Hour Podcast Miles Kean
“Getting help – the best investment I’ve ever made.” “Worried? 94% of what you worry about doesn’t happen … and here’s a strategy for the other 6%.” On Work: “Work at 75-80%, always leave something in the tank.” Describing mental health: “Refreshing!” Some of the highlights from the Wellbeing Hour with Miles Kean of Coutts […]
Wellbeing Hour – Miles Kean
“I wish I’d talked earlier.” Miles Kean got to the point where he wasn’t sleeping and could no longer function properly before he was forced to address his mental health issues. This experience, and his healing journey, lead him to co-found a wellbeing initiative within the Natwest Banking Group. This has been rolled out to […]
Wellbeing Hour – Naziyah Mahmood
“Acceptance & Innovation: Thriving not Surviving” Naziyah Mahmood – Earth Intelligence Sales Engineer, Spire Global Chair Person for the Scottish Government Equality & Wellbeing Manufacturing Working Group 16 June @ 12 Noon via Zoom & Free ” ‘It’s better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.’ This old proverb […]
Wellbeing Hour with Paul Sheerin
“Engineering a Healthy Working Life” Paul Sheerin is CEO of Scottish Engineering. He has previously held senior and international roles with companies such as Polaroid and B&W Diamond Power. Working at the top levels of international companies led to the inevitable pressures and long hours associated with these roles. Join us and hear Paul’s story, […]
Why saying ‘Ski and Do’ makes the difference
The last time I’d skied abroad with my sister was just before the pandemic turned our world upside down – two whole years ago. This year, we were up for it big time and we weren’t disappointed. The snow was magic and the warm sun shone out of the radiant blue sky every single day. Let me […]