Call us to find out more 0141 255 2909 Menu

Peter Kelly Podcast

Peter Kelly Podcast

“If there’s ever a moment when health & wellbeing can make a difference, it’s now.” “The pandemic was the biggest unprepared change for the last 100 years.” “Two tectonic plates

Read more

Podcast – Professor Denis Fishbacher-Smith

“Find your inner gorilla – not aggressive but protective” – helps sustain confidence during the tough times “Fall down seven times, get up eight” – when that’s hard, know we’re

Read more

Wellbeing Hour Podcast Miles Kean

“Getting help – the best investment I’ve ever made.” “Worried?  94% of what you worry about doesn’t happen … and here’s a strategy for the other 6%.” On Work:  “Work

Read more

Wellbeing Hour – Miles Kean

“I wish I’d talked earlier.”  Miles Kean got to the point where he wasn’t sleeping and could no longer function properly before he was forced to address his mental health

Read more

Wellbeing Hour – Naziyah Mahmood

“Acceptance & Innovation: Thriving not Surviving”  Naziyah Mahmood – Earth Intelligence Sales Engineer, Spire Global Chair Person for the Scottish Government Equality & Wellbeing Manufacturing Working Group 16 June @

Read more

Wellbeing Hour with Paul Sheerin

“Engineering a Healthy Working Life” Paul Sheerin is CEO of Scottish Engineering.  He has previously held senior and international roles with companies such as Polaroid and B&W Diamond Power. Working

Read more

Senior Leaders Event: Mental Health – The Competitive Advantage

Mental Health – The Competitive Advantage An Event for Senior Leaders   17:30 – 20:00, 27th April 2022 Keystone Law 48 Chancery Lane, London, WC2A 1JF Cost free   Register Here

Read more

Wellbeing = Performance

The Thursday Wellbeing Hour with Stephen McAllister Poor performing division to one of the best Mental health absence reduced by 300% Dramatic increase in performance levels … in one year

Read more

1st Thursday Wellbeing Hour – Martin Stepek

Martin Stepek – Director of Ten for Zen   “Keeping a Well Mind Through Covid & in Business”   4pm – 5pm, Thursday 2nd December Martin and Ten for Zen are

Read more

I’m Super Stoked – Volvo & Workplace Mental Health

“I’m super stoked about this stuff”  …  “you can’t put a value on human life and people feeling good” “the opportunities that came from it that were a real eye

Read more

Archives

Latest News

Peter Kelly Podcast
“If there’s ever a moment when health & wellbeing can make a difference, it’s now.” “The pandemic was the biggest unprepared change for the last 100 years.” “Two tectonic plates colliding – the pandemic and the recession.” … and here’s practical tips to deal with this. Highlights from September’s Wellbeing Hour with Peter Kelly – […]

Read More

Latest News

Podcast – Professor Denis Fishbacher-Smith
“Find your inner gorilla – not aggressive but protective” – helps sustain confidence during the tough times “Fall down seven times, get up eight” – when that’s hard, know we’re not alone, look for support, talk to someone you trust “Even monkeys fall from trees” – we all make mistakes   Some highlights from Professor Denis Fischbacher-Smith […]

Read More

Latest News

Wellbeing Hour Podcast Miles Kean
“Getting help – the best investment I’ve ever made.” “Worried?  94% of what you worry about doesn’t happen … and here’s a strategy for the other 6%.” On Work:  “Work at 75-80%, always leave something in the tank.” Describing mental health: “Refreshing!” Some of the highlights from the Wellbeing Hour with Miles Kean of Coutts […]

Read More

Latest News

Wellbeing Hour – Miles Kean
“I wish I’d talked earlier.”  Miles Kean got to the point where he wasn’t sleeping and could no longer function properly before he was forced to address his mental health issues. This experience, and his healing journey, lead him to co-found a wellbeing initiative within the Natwest Banking Group. This has been rolled out to […]

Read More

Latest News

Wellbeing Hour – Naziyah Mahmood
“Acceptance & Innovation: Thriving not Surviving”  Naziyah Mahmood – Earth Intelligence Sales Engineer, Spire Global Chair Person for the Scottish Government Equality & Wellbeing Manufacturing Working Group 16 June @ 12 Noon via Zoom & Free ” ‘It’s better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.’ This old proverb […]

Read More

Inspiring comments from Peter Cheese, CEO of #CIPD, in his opening speech - about the need to focus on health & w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…

About 2 weeks ago

Receive the latest newsletter

Keep up to date with our latest news...